Open to all residential renovations and restorations they are split into:
• Master Build Services Renovation up to $500,000
• Bunnings Renovation $500,000 - $1 million
• Renovation Over $1 million
New Home Awards
• Resene New Home up to $450,000
• PlaceMakers New Home $450,000 - $550,000
• New Home $550,000 - $700,000
• Nulook New Home $700,000 - $1 mill
• CARTERS New Home $1 million - $2 million
• New Home over $2 million
• Builders own home
• GIB Show home
• PlaceMakers Volume/Group Housing New Home up to $450K
• PlaceMakers Volume/Group Housing New Home $450K - $700K
• Multi Unit (Apartments/Duplexes/Terrace Housing)
Note: All categories with a price bracket are inclusive of GST.
This award is presented to the entrant who attains the highest score out of the 1300 points available for the Workmanship section of the judging criteria.
Feature Home Awards
Builder's Own Home Award
Open to all renovations and new homes built by the builder for the builder.
GIB Show Home Award
An award for all show and spec homes that meet the criteria for number of days and months open to the public.
• Outdoor Living - best integrates interior and outdoor living as a seamless expression of the homes design and construction.
• Heart of the Home Kitchen – best meets the lifestyle, family and entertaining needs of it owners
• Plumbing World Bathroom Excellence – best meets the lifestyle and family needs of its owners
• Sustainable Home - recognising excellence in sustainable building
* Some regions will also be judged for a local lifestyle award.
Awarded to entrants who have achieved 3 regional Supreme Awards across either renovations or new builds. This can only be awarded once.
Awarded to entrant who have achieved 5 national category awards across either renovations or new builds. This can only be awarded once.